Colloque. Londres, 8 décembre 2015 : 20 years under the Channel, and beyond : Capital and Governance of Major Infrastructure Projects
Rails et histoire invites you to participate in the 2nd Event of the Programme Twenty years under the Channel, and beyond !
Capital and governance in major infrastructure projects
An International Conference held in London, Institut français
on Tuesday, 8 December 2015, 9:30-17:30
The cross-Channel railway link is the largest infrastructure project of the 20th Century. The funding and governance of both projects -Channel Tunnel and CTRL- represented a succession of unprecedented challenges. What are the lessons which infrastructure projects of to day can draw from this unique experience ? What do the actors have to tell us of their history ?
Keynotes speakers :
- Prof. Christian de Boissieu, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Dr Terence R Gourvish, LSE
- Prof. Roger Vickerman, University of Kent
- Richard Threlfall, KPMG
- Hugh Goldsmith and Patrick Bœuf, EIB
- Patrick Mitchell and Tim Briggs, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- Christophe Pélissié du Rausas, VINCI
- David Azéma, Rails et histoire
- Jean-Pierre Ghuysen, former co-chairman of the Channel Tunnel Intergovernmental Commission
Rails et histoire thanks for their support :
Partners for the Programme Twenty years under the Channel, and beyond :
- Mr Christian Cambier
Partners for the Event :
REGISTRATION : click here !
PROGRAMME : click here !